Stackmasters is a Cloud Management services company founded in 2014, uniquely combining years of technical and business experience in technology from multiple perspectives, as well as carrying the enthusiasm of a cloud cutting-edge tech startup. We provide reliable infrastructure and application platform management and actively looking for talented people to join our team.
The perfect candidate holds a university degree in computer science or similar direction combined with proven experience in software documentation support and technical content writing. The candidate should have a clear understanding of SaaS solutions delivery model both from the operational and marketing perspectives.
We treat our users as first class citizens in our community, in that way we provide high quality online content to allow them to make the most out of our online platform. Our users can explore the features and concepts of the platform in detailed online user manuals. At the same time, our users should be able to relate with higher level benefits and the business value in our marketing material.
Writing content in a comprehensive and complete way should be the main goal for the position candidate. Team work and close cooperation with product development and marketing teams is part of his/her everyday activities, which calls for highly communicative candidates.
If you are a team player willing to take part in a dynamic startup that builds top-shelf cloud services, consider joining our talented team of cloud experts. As a member of the Marketing team, you will be reporting to the Business Development Manager.
- Design user facing documentation for software applications and services, like user guides, knowledge base and tutorials.
- Support marketing communication for the core concepts and values of software application through their features.
- Interact with customers to point them to the right supporting or educational online content offered in our portal.
- Report to the team any feedback collected from the customers both for possible feature requests or bugs and malfunction issues.
- Excellent understanding of the SaaS delivery model.
- Good understanding of the cloud industry landscape, especially in the automation and cloud management segments.
- Excellent presentation and technical writing skills (English).
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual communication.
- Motivated and self-driving personality.
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Flexible work schedules
- Training & development budget
- Healthy snacks