OpenStack Solutions Engineer
Stackmasters is a Cloud Specialist company founded in 2014, uniquely combining years of technical and business experience in technology from multiple perspectives, as well as carrying the enthusiasm of a cloud cutting-edge tech startup. We have chosen OpenStack as our core technology and actively looking to hire engineers to join our team. The engineering team members will be reporting directly to the Stackmasters CTO.
The perfect candidate holds a university degree in computer science combined with proven Linux systems engineering experience, while also being able to undertake various implementation projects and tasks using modern technologies. If you are an open source enthusiast capable of delivering complete solutions to the enterprise and learn on emerging technologies, consider joining our international team of cloud computing experts.
Please note that the role will most likely involve international travelling.
- Design and implement complex Linux systems.
- Enable knowledge transfer to customer technical teams.
- Actively involved in cloud deployment projects.
- Good understanding of virtualization, networking and storage concepts for the Data Center.
- Linux systems (Red Hat, Ubuntu or other flavor) administration and troubleshooting.
- Working experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.).
- Previous experience with OpenStack considered an additional asset.
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet) experience considered an additional asset.
- Linux High Availability tools (pacemaker, keepalived, corosync) experience considered an additional asset.
- Excellent oral presentation and technical writing skills (English).
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options