Stackmasters is a Cloud Specialist company founded in 2014, uniquely combining years of technical and business experience in technology from multiple perspectives, as well as carrying the enthusiasm of a cloud cutting-edge tech startup.
We provide reliable infrastructure and application platform management and actively looking to hire engineers to join our team. The engineering team members will be reporting directly to the Stackmasters CTO.
- Design and develop front-end for web applications.
- Interact with the team responsible for back-end API services (REST/JSON).
- Define and take responsibility for software maintenance lifecycle.
- Get involved in the back-end service design and maintenance (optionally).
- Actively involved in developing a brand new online service.
- Proven technical expertise in projects based on Python.
- Working experience on designing web UI for SaaS applications.
- Working experience in interacting with REST API services.
- Working experience in managing git repositories.
- Strong knowledge of Linux fundamentals.
- Motivated and self-driving personnel.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent oral presentation and technical writing skills (English).
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options